Las Vegas Room Massage, offers 24 hours in room massage services in city of Las Vegas and surrounding area. Our outcall massage therapists are highly trained professionals who offer therapeutic treatment & variety of Oriental style massage.
What is Asian Massage?
- Why do some massage parlor ladies get naked during body to body massage?
- Do massage therapists massage your private parts?
- What is the difference between a regular spa massage and an Asian spa massage?
- When you go to an Asian massage parlor, what can I do or say to get what I want?
- What is the dirtiest thing a massage parlor will do?
Asian massage has a long and proud history. Massage was practiced in China as early as 3,000 B.C. evolving into Amma Therapy, Tui-na and acupressure. Buddhist monks created Thai massage 2,500 years ago. And Japanese shiatsu was developed by Namikoshi Sensei in the 20th century, after he used “finger pressure” as a boy to heal his mother. All these traditions can be grouped under Asian massage, or Eastern massage. The easiest place to get authentic Asian massage is in cities that have large Asian communities like New York City, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
Yes. I can say as I’m a masseuse since a long time now as its my profession.
But not every spa, hotels and parlous have such faculties and wherever it does, it gets a sex selling label or is widely illegal.
Coming to the massage, more than 80% massages is done on the normal body starting from head to toes except for private organs.
And more than 70% clients and either shy, uncomfortable or pretty embarrassed to even undress fully or get their private parts massaged.
So what you usually see in porn, movies or tv isn’t true at all that all massages are sexual and end on porn fuck. Its bullshit!
But then their are clients who purely dream and demand sex massages and not all places entertain such activities.
What Happens During Hotel Room Massage?
Massage therapist arrives for an in-room massage within 30 mins after booking is confirmed. They ask about areas that need work or health problems you are experiencing and then give you time to disrobe. After giving you the massage, they give you privacy again to put your robe or clothes back on.
Reasons for an In-Room Massage
Sometimes the hotel has its own spa but the guest would rather get a massage in their room. Often these customers are business travelers who are short on time or request a massage outside of regular spa hours. Sometimes it’s a celebrity who doesn’t want to mingle.
What does a full body massage includes?
A full–body massage usually includes your arms, legs, hands and feet, your neck and back, your stomach and buttocks. The area around the breasts is usually massaged but not the breasts themselves. You can always say you hate having your breast area or buttocks or whatever touched
What You Should Know About In-Room Massage
The most important things about having an in-room massage are managing expectations and keeping good boundaries.
- The words therapeutic massage are always an indicator that the massage is for health purposes, with no “extras.”
- Massage therapists are more vulnerable in someone’s hotel room than they are in a spa, so don’t be surprised if they spell out that it’s a therapeutic massage. Be considerate of their need for safety.
- If the concierge set it up for you, it’s a therapeutic massage.
- Asking for or initiating sexual contact during a therapeutic massage is not only rude, but it is also illegal sexual harassment.
- If you ask for sexual contact or behave in a sexual way, the therapist has the right to, and should, stop the massage right there.
NO. A full thai body massage doesn’t include private parts massage. If it does then that’s not a massage or you are at the wrong place. But who cares?
Now there is a difference of opinion as to whether private parts should be included or not. Let’s see the reasons.
PRIVATE PARTS MASSAGE: IS IT A TABOO!
Full body massage means head to toe including everything. Not only private parts but a full body massage includes your hair, head, eyes, ears, and chin. Although it’s a total body massage from top to bottom still you will be kicked out of the massage room before time.
I got a complete top to a bottom massage once in a spa at Ghod Dod Road. The girl was remarkably a trained and professional massage therapist. Her hands were soft on my body and she really did a very good massage.
In fact, I was surprised to see that after back, front, leg, shoulders she was giving me a head massage. That was something out of the box. I won’t forget it. It was so relaxing that I fell into a deep sleep.
How much is a massage in Las Vegas?
This usually costs anywhere from $150-$200 per hour in the US. The average massage prices in Las Vegas will vary from place to place, from massage to massage, and even from masseuse to masseuse. Think about what is most important to you when going to get a massage.
- Swedish massage. Swedish massage is a gentle type of full-body massage that’s ideal for people who: …
- Hot stone massage. …
- Aromatherapy massage. …
- Deep tissue massage. …
- Sports massage. …
- Trigger point massage. …
- Reflexology. …
- Shiatsu massage.
How long should a massage be? Typically massage therapy should be at least 50 minutes to one hour for a general full body treatment to be effective. Some establishments offer forty-five and fifty minute sessions.
- Drink. Water, yes, but alcohol is a real no-no. …
- Sunbathe. This is tough to avoid on vacation, but experts recommend spending the day-of your massage out of direct sunlight to help prevent sunburn. …
- Feel ill. …
- Self-groom. …
Please have the following information ready: name of the hotel, room number, first & last name, phone number, desire date & time.
3 ways to book massage
- Click here to schedule appointment online
- Chat with our Live Agent
- Call / Text (775) 227-2177
30 minutes or less upon confirming appointment.